• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting Script maker! For SOTG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
Hello guys. Soon I will release the presentation about mine and Goldendemons project - Savage of the Gilneas. Story is finished by 90%, models and skins 90%, terraining is over 50%, We have also some pretty systems in making, but we are less of some good scripter, thats the one we really need to finish our poject. So please if you are what we need and you are interested, help us finish our project. Iam adding some pictures from terraining and as i said, we will soon release the presentation about story, models and terrain. Also many of you wrote me when it will be finished - as soona s we find good scripter, than we will release this multiplayer game and release also the models to the public. But not SOONER or LATER
Sincerely SvH
137052-albums4042-picture44670.jpg
143523-albums3272-picture48727.jpg
143523-albums3272-picture53298.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.