• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
My Riddle

Here is a riddle, I took it from the Hobbit and translated it as good as I could from German to English. Here it is:
Breathless it lives,
Cold like the death it floats,
Doesn't feel thirst but still drinks,
Wears a chainmail and never is loud.
The last sentence isn't translated very good, I didn't have the dictionary close and I don't know every German word in English.

Level 8
Ok

Ok, it's not a baby cheetah, it's this:

Yellow and grey I am, (A bird's colours)
Trapped in a prsion, (The cage)
Love honey and bells, (Because my bird likes 'Honeybells')
Sometimes escape, (He gets out of the cage)
To wander on walking hills. (To walk on humans)
What am I? (A bird!)
And I thought it was easy...

Level 18
that wasnt a good one,
the honey bells part was done wrong.

you cant say honey and bells, since a honeybell is a tangello.

tat was the part that confused the hell outa me, and it still does not work because a bird does not actually LOVE them because not all birds love them.

and walking hills, isnt the best description for a person. maybe living trees, that would work even better because "most" birds like to stand on tree braches.

And what bird is only yellow and grey.

Level 8
Ooops....

I know it wasn't too good and logic, my bird is more a ground bird by the way and the riddle didn't take me long to make up just came into my head some time especially the one with the honeybells but a bird likes honey to. And it's more a parrot actually. But well it didn't take me long that's my excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.