• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ripped model fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi I have this wow rip and I don't know what paths it should has to work correctly. I exported it from this mod http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/world-of-warcraft-the-frozen-throne-t659.html and it was done for replacing original priest and I don't know the paths. Maybe if someone changed the model's textures that they won't need specific path in import manager just as other models here on hive.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Priest.zip
    444.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Priest.PNG
    Priest.PNG
    453.9 KB · Views: 280
Level 21
Maybe if someone changed the model's textures that they won't need specific path in import manager just as other models here on hive.
I could do that, but one texture(SkeletonSkin) is missing. If you don't have it, then maybe I could edit his skeleton to use one other in game texture instead.
By the way this should be in the Requests section, since it has nothing to do with World Editor.

Level 5
I posted it to editor because I thought I only need a correct path in import manager.
And you can use ingame texture for that because I haven't find any file with that name.

Level 21
Now import paths are the same as the names of textures. Also, note that the model has no team color, like those shoulder pads on the image. New texture is needed if you want team color.

Attachments

• BloodElf.zip
    445.1 KB · Views: 58
Level 5
Thanks. Team color isn't necessary because I'm going to use it only in singleplayer campaign but if you want you can add it for other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.