• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rise of leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is a map idea I thought of the idea is that the player's are civilians in a modern city that is fought over by several factions the players can join factions and ascend through the ranks of that faction allowing them to control a squad of units which rises with each rank the objective would be to help your faction take over the city this map could ether be a save/load (keep your ranks from past games) or just make it fast to gain ranks ether way I am still not an expert map maker and would need a lot of help with such a map if your interested or think its not feasible or would like to post idea's please do so.

please use punctuation it is hard to read your paragraph when it all looks like one sentence anyway this game would have to be pretty big if people are going to play it more than once but it sounds like an original idea i have an idea maybe the people could also control the whole city if they have enough power or you can make a race like some alien race and people can be converted into them you can have a lot of AoE spells as well and have different types of hero's as you increase in rank and they all can have different abilities special abilities but still keep it balanced i can find you a save/load code here Save/Load Code, Yet Another - The Helper Forums it always works for me i like that one the best it seems the easiest to follow.

Level 15
hm, sounds like an interesting idea, an original one too. please describe what ideas you already have in mind, so we know what you need =))

Level 6
Well first ether help with the terrain or a terrainer would be very usefully because when I tried to make a modern city terrain it looked terrible. Also I was thinking that as well as making your squad more powerfully as you gained ranks you should gain access to support powers like air strikes. I know how to alter default wc3 spells and make a few basic Gui trigger aided spells but someone skilled with creating spells would be very usefully. and final ideas for quests / quest makers

Level 4
interesting ideas if you want i can help whenever i got free time with anything cept really terraning.. not the greatest at that either

Status
Not open for further replies.