• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

rpg/campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I began on a rpg campaign style map with extremely customizable characters eg you are able to choose race, gender, class and fully change the heroes colour as well as being able to choose the heroes stat bonuses upon leveling up. The idea was that every race has a different starting mission but the story lines all meet up at one point. There were a few problems such needing a lot of imported character models some i could not find and i cannot make models. If anyone would like to help me or thinks i should continue just say or if anyone wants to continue the map i will upload it but i should tell you i have not done much.

Level 14
Dropping your map in the jungle without helping it?
It is cruel and you will never find an hive user without one project!
So make more screen shots explain more the game play put the map here.
And give this map the luck she did not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.