• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[RPG Crew] The Zombie Wars-Insurection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Looking for a group of people to help me design an RPG that will give the Story line to my other map called Zombie wars. basicly it wil be set during the middle of the Zombie wars time, during the 17-18 century where a group of people travel into asia to find the coause of the infection.

I need people for every thing, i got the story line almost finished. but i need people for these slots:

Terrain Designer
Jass/Trigger Designer
Item, Weapon, Armor, ECT. Designer
Sound, Models, and such designer

If you can fill one of these slots, PM me on the forums or e-mail me at [email protected]

Level 2
I like what i can see, you good at Skins and Models? could use ya as a model designer and such?

Level 2
ah dude... triple posting is not really good ^^.. but i'm only a skinner sorry.

Wasn't Triple post, just givein information. and Silent, once i get done with the terrain, i'll have ya start makeing some, join up on my forums and i'll set you in the Mapping gorup

Status
Not open for further replies.