• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sinking units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Sinking Units, Item Permanent Bonus, and Spellbook Problem.

well, i want a unit to sink underground...
but i don't want it having a "fly" properties.

is there another way adjusting height?...
the minimum maximum height thinggy +__+

and does it works on "buildings"?

or is there any other way a trigger can make a land unit sink?...

i tried the height trigger, but i don't understand it pretty well, because,
the building i test it with didn't sink. when i put it to -100 height.

i want them to sink underground! D:

Anyway, is there a way to add abilities such as
"permanent damage +3" in tomes?..i seen some games does those...
"+3 permanent defense", "+3% permanent mana regen" "+2 permanent life regen" "+2 permanent movement speed tomes"

yea, all those tomes, i tried making it, but the unit seems not to eat it.when i pick it up, it gets dropped and nothing happend

and i need a solution for a spell book problem...

i got a unit where it will gain a spellbook (disabled) with some skills in it, when transform (using metamorphosis illidan)

and i got an upgrade which gives the unit another spellbook which contains aura.

i gave both the same order ID, hoping that the Auras would get added into the new unit (same order ID spell book will add each other's spells)

but after i revert back to my normal form...the aura is gone D: ...

is there a solution for all of my probs?

Last edited:
do you need to use trigger to click on their crow form?...lol...is the button visible/?..and that will change my unit type won't it?

you will not click the crow form, nor will it show in your units since you just add it and then remove it and it happens almost instantaneously... it will not change you unit's type, it will just enable you to change their flying height while maintaining their movement type...

Level 16
anyway, a +rep for Adiktuz, xD it helped

and for the items , i get it myself, Using a item abilities on tomes won't work, units won't swallow it, so i use upgrades..(glyph of fortification specifically for those who wants to know too)

well , i also solved the spellbook, by checking if unit has learned the ability or not, then i add it again, thx for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.