• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Skycraft's Beautiful Timeless Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
This is where I will express my profound views upon the english language with writing, text, script, and other sexual things.
Here is my story. It isn't long, and it should take up to about 10 minutes maximum to read fully in-depth.

Once upon a time there was a land covered with golden statues that each represent a placement in power that would one day bring forth the legendary Cake. The legendary Cake was the giver of life, space, and all things that brought happiness into the land of Yellow. It is rumored that when the legendary Cake arose, he would perform numerous acts of gratitude to all the people in the land of Yellow. Although sometimes this was not the case.
There have been countless times where the Cake react in such a decisive way to the residents of Yellow that some were forced to flee, squander and pillage to the point where Yellow was sacking itself. In other instances, random heroes arise from the depths to counter this great evil - many have fallen.. no all of them have fallen. They were stupid - except for one - who died because he enjoyed the company of too many women at once.
ANYWAY.. Like I was saying, one day a new hero will not fall and counter this evil. But when this day comes, we can safely say that it is not the cake that is a lie, but it is your life.
Your Life Is a Lie.

The End.
I Hope You Enjoyed It.

I know this is horrible, but please don't be hatin' here. No need for trolls 'n' haters in a beautiful forum like this.

Level 11
I know this is horrible, but please don't be hatin' here. No need for trolls 'n' haters in a beautiful forum like this.

I didn't think it was horrible.. i thought it was pretty entertaining.. i actually laughed while reading it :D if it were meant to be funny :p hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.