• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sort out the bloody map section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
There's no need for me to write a logical argument here, I'm slightly drunk and the case pretty much speaks for itself.

Tinsy Winsyt edit: I would have posted this in admin contact, however inm sure many people already have. i also know that dusk has 'tried' (rui, naturally, denies it) to contact rui to no avail.

This is something that needs to be brought out into the open.

Level 23
If you are drunk? what are you doing here?

But Ash is right, the maps section is a mess... And I guess its not any news either.
Why not just delete all the maps which is doubled posted? Ive seen a lot of them with different versions which is just taking much space. (I know, they should learn how to use the update button.)

Level 14
If I had the ability to do it all myself, I would, but I don't. Once Ralle starts being active again, I am going to shanghai him into doing a bunch of stuff to fix it up. The issue, of course, is when that will be; I wish I knew so I could tell you.

We all know there's a problem with it, and it's looming over everyone's head. It's been brought up in public dozens of times before and none of those times result in anything other than people saying "fix it" and the staff saying "we want to" and then nothing happening. I'll see that something happens, but it really hinges too much on Ralle for me to make any further promises.

You know I appreciate this kind of topic, but locked for great justice. I trust you'll understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.