• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Spell Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have a problem with abilities. I have two abilities named Craft Stick and Craft Hut. They also have the same base ability which is Channel. When I cast the Craft Stick, works normal, but when I tried to cast Craft Hut, he crafted Stick! Does anyone know how can I fix this?

Level 23
All can be found on the Object Editor.

Look for the "Base Order ID" area in your channel spell and change it in both spells to a different ID (Any).

I don't know if Channel spells considers "Order String - Use/Turn On" part as well but it's better to change it to the same ID as you use in "Base Order ID" as well.

Level 6
All can be found on the Object Editor.

Look for the "Base Order ID" area in your channel spell and change it in both spells to a different ID (Any).

I don't know if Channel spells considers "Order String - Use/Turn On" part as well but it's better to change it to the same ID as you use in "Base Order ID" as well.

What if I set it to 'None'?

Status
Not open for further replies.