• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Standing Fatal Ground Need Rmmediate Feedback

What should I choose

• Cresent Moon ORPG - Dude just do this one your being too ambitious(:S)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The Cyberspace Concept Arena Map - I like this definitely new(:D)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Both - Your noob who cares less seee what yah got (T.T)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm in a very fragile state right now. I have two map Ideas yet I need to choose from the two:

Cresent Moon ORPG

Info here

[PENDING TITLE] - ARENA

The setting will be in cyberspace as two teams fight each other for the great prize. To win the fight you must wipe out all the opposing teams avatars. The winning team will get points and one of the these prizes.

Programs - This programs can be installed to your avatar to improve their combat capabilities.

Hacked Stats - Improves your avatar's stats

Hacked Avatars - These are special and unique avatars that can only be gained through winning matches and events. This will come in code form and can be loaded to use it. The code will be bound to the user who got the prize.

These three prizes will be randomly given to one member of the team.

In retrospect I like the latter better as I love the idea, and I also found the perfect interface. I can easily change projects as I have not yet done much on crescent moon. Still I want feedback if I will continue Crescent Moon or the later instead. I can choose to work on both at the same time but that would be too much. Anyway we'll see what my weird head chooses

Level 6
If this is going to be your first map ever, i recommend that you make the Arena, an RPG or an ORPG is way too big of a project for a 'newbie'.

Status
Not open for further replies.