• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Strange Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I have had this bug in few games already... It's basically just strange delay, but it has nothing to do with connections, cause even the host has it (Hosts can't lag at their own games) and it's very slight possiblity that everyone would lag at the same time. It usually starts while doing the quest where you defend Grom'Gul from centaurs and the more you play afterwars the more delayed it gets. I had about 10 sec delay others had like 20s, 1 min and even 2 min (Not joking)

Level 2
We were in the same game :)

It's a leak somewhere that couses more and more delay the longer the game goes, after those events.

Might have something to do with that the guy who dispells the wall blocking the harbor, died on the same time as it got dispelled, so the quest resetted but the wall was gone :/

Edit: I was host and I also got this delay.

Level 2
Might have something to do with the computer you have... Never experience this issue, so... I can't provide much or say much.

Level 34
We were in the same game :)

It's a leak somewhere that couses more and more delay the longer the game goes, after those events.

Might have something to do with that the guy who dispells the wall blocking the harbor, died on the same time as it got dispelled, so the quest resetted but the wall was gone :/

Edit: I was host and I also got this delay.
That seems logical. Probably the most likely reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.