• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[SD/Modeling] Summon effect for warcraft 3 classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I'm fran bel, I tell you I'm doing a remastering of kinematics in the old warcraft 3 using sounds, music and effects of warcraft 3 reforged, but I have a problem and that is that the effect of when archimonde is invoked is much better in reforged and I would need that if someone knows how to do effects they could recreate the effect of reforged in classic warcraft 3 for the campaign, that would be it. Thank you for reading

1644094684725.png
1644094706447.png
1644094721268.png
1644094745565.png

My suggestion is that you pay the artist @Vinz to make you an equivalent art using the old style, because he makes really cool effect arts like this and I'm pretty sure he uses the classic particle emitter system (at least sometimes).

Other than that, you could spend a really, really long time trying to find someone to do it for free or to make something like that on your own. It's probably not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.