• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Swamplands 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Due to the corruption of my last swamp terrain, i decided to make a new one including the improvements i wanted to make on it. I probably put more time into this terrain than any previous terrain. Also managed to edit the black smoke out of the dragonfly model.

Last edited:
Level 6
Nice to see that you did a new one, despite the loss of your old terrain.
And I must say it looks really good, the dragonfly model fits perfect and I
really like the idea of the hidden hut. One can see how much time you´ve spended for the new version...
One thing: the shrub on the left hand is a bit too stretched - thats all there is to criticize.

Level 11
it looks a hundred times better than the previous swamp terrain
i like how u used the vines, i dont think that you can improve it more than this,u done an excellent job creating a swamp terrain(probably the best out there)
grats to you,keep on the good work

Level 13
Add some height variation it looks really flat at the moment but besides that it's pretty nice.

Level 13
It's not deep or shallow it's just flat so I remove my suggestion and just keep it flat.

Level 6
Hm pointless discussion the swamp johannsr made is as flat as a swamp should be and got enough depth. I mean it is foggy so you wont be able to see how shallow the swamp really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.