• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Templar's Task

Status
Not open for further replies.
Templar's Task

Powered by:

Downloads:

Intro WIP [Download]

The Campaign won't be published, this is just something i'm creating to get used to the editor. But it will be available for download here

Info:

Templar's Task is a huge campaign with over 4 maps, excluding amazing cinematics as intros, cutscenes, etc.

Story:

The Zerg Forces have finally risen from the ground and now they seek revenge. The Human Colony is already lost, yet the Protoss are trying to push the enemy forces back. Most of the Protoss Forces must defend their Homeland, but they have sent a few Templars to send out a call for the forgotten race. The Illmani. They were once a very strong Faction, until the Terrans defeated them and so they were forced to leave the sector for ever. The Templars are now seeking this Faction once again, so that they may help everyone fight the Zerg Forces. Now it is up to the Player to control his Templar and try to find this mysterious Race. Yet the Zerg are following them and other hostile creatures will be crossing them in their journey... Will they reach The Illmani or will they die trying?

Features:

-Custom UI

-Custom Menu

-Custom Abilities

-Tons of Scenarios

-Tons of Cinematics

-Custom Attack System

-Stunning Story

Members:

Producer : Vengeancekael
Other : The World is Flat ; Anachron ; -Kobas- ; CHA_Owner

Screens:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot.Jpg
    Screenshot.Jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 2,452
  • Screenshot001.Jpg
    Screenshot001.Jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 2,429
  • Screenshot003.Jpg
    Screenshot003.Jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 2,060
  • Screenshot004.Jpg
    Screenshot004.Jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 1,824
  • Screenshot005.Jpg
    Screenshot005.Jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 938
  • Screenshot006.Jpg
    Screenshot006.Jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 940
Last edited:
Hi dude I got editor and must say that terrian is so damn easy! I loved to terrain before now I must work whole summer to buy damn better PC because my configuration will self destruct if I try to place 2 many doodads and stuff ^^

Lets back now, I can help you ofc but don't know how, I tried to terrain but I can't find any doodads -.- (I hope that it isn't because of my graphic card grrrr)

So if you need any terrain hint ask right man ^^

Level 12
Yea i can also help since im part of the team and i have galaxy editor but the only catch is that i cant test my maps due to my computer sucking to bad to run SC2 :xxd:

but i have been working on my own project none the less since soon im getting a new comp.

Level 4
Okay...Nice looking map! Love the screens! Just one question thought. When I play a map with text with my SC2 Beta, It shows something like Param/value/"random numbers and letters"...Is this something wrong? The map has an actual youtube vid featuring the game with no params and stuff...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-D0_1_rRU...Anyone willing to help?

Last edited:
Level 7
so is the youtube video of this game?? if so plz stop torchering us and upload a demo!!

btw cinematic was pretty cool. at the begining view is blocked by leaves i do believe dont know if that was on purpose or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.