• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] Terrain fog function failure

Level 6
Warcraft III reforge World Editor:After enabling"scenario/map options/use Terrain fog"and setting the parameters,The world editor cannot execute this command immediately. why? It just couldn't be executed instantly in the world editor, but the command was executed in game testing.
I don't know where the problem lies, all other options are normal...Version number: 1.36.0.20257
I am a Chinese game player, so the editor I use is in Chinese. HIVE has language restrictions, and I'm not sure if I can upload images with Chinese characters. Who can help me answer this question?

Level 6
World Editor has inaccurate/buggy Reforged graphics. Not all the Reforged shaders are working correctly in World Edit so the visual results differ significantly from in game. This must be one of the differences.
It may be a translation issue, and my statement may not be accurate enough. These words come from Google Translate. The problem I want to express is that the editor cannot render immediately, and I don't think this is a bug..

Level 6
Like this, I made the settings, but they don't work in the world editor and are useful in games.

scenario-map options-use Terrain fog.png
In WorldEdit.png
In Gaming.png

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Like this, I made the settings, but they don't work in the world editor and are useful in games.
World Editor has inaccurate/buggy Reforged graphics. Not all the Reforged shaders are working correctly in World Editor so what is shown in the World Editor map window differs significantly from what is shown in game. World Editor is bugged and does not render Reforged graphics correctly.

As far as I am aware there is no fix for this issue.

Level 6
World Editor has inaccurate/buggy Reforged graphics. Not all the Reforged shaders are working correctly in World Editor so what is shown in the World Editor map window differs significantly from what is shown in game. World Editor is bugged and does not render Reforged graphics correctly.

As far as I am aware there is no fix for this issue.
I have found the reason, it is caused by the button "V". When 'V' is active, the world editor can render immediately. I just don't know why this is happening. I'm not familiar with world editors, I'm just getting started. Anyway, thank you for your reply.