• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrainer For a Horror Game Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi Terrainers!

I just need a terrainer to make great horrifying terrains for my Single player
map which is going to have different series later on.
My map is from UTM so most models are ready for terraining but if you have extra models or tilesets it'll be better to put it in.
If there is anyone out there who wishes to be take part in my project just type something here Lol :p

Here is an idea of what kind of horror game I'm trying to make but its best if you search more on Google about "Silent Hill".

600full-silent-hill-2-screenshot.jpg

PS2_-_Silent_Hill_3.jpg

Last edited:
Level 2
If you make Silent Hill that would be a cool and fun game. On the other hand, about the terrainer. You will not be able to get a terrainer without you actually making the map already. Terrainers want to be able to see that you have done a lot to the map involving triggers, they don't want to waste their time making the terrain and you not have anything done.

Level 6
If you make Silent Hill that would be a cool and fun game. On the other hand, about the terrainer. You will not be able to get a terrainer without you actually making the map already. Terrainers want to be able to see that you have done a lot to the map involving triggers, they don't want to waste their time making the terrain and you not have anything done.

Well I have plotted the story and done triggers and done the terrains all by myself if you must know. I just need a terrainer to enhance the terrain for me but the map isn't finished yet. So please do not be such a pessimistic person and post such insults.

Last edited:
Level 6
Hey,
My name is Robin (18 y/o) aka Hades from Germany and currently I am about to start studying economy and business administration.

I feel like making some nice terrain lately and your map description was short, but yet appealing to me, because many ideas came to my mind as I read your map-setting.
I've got very much free time at the moment because there are no exams until October and my profession in mapping is terraining.
If you need a skilled terrainer, let me know, you can find some screenshots from my terraining skills in my project (signature). Otherwise I can show some more.

Level 2
Thats cool Hades, that is exactly what I am majoring in except it's Business Management. By the way, nice job in that Dual Survival game, the terrain there looks wicked. I don't know if this guy is looking for a terrainer still, but I am. I'm making a map called Rise of Saints Arena (RoSA). I got some original Ideas in mind, but if you would like to help out (I did a portion of the terrain already, but not the main area, just simply the shop area and ect.), feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance for any type of response.

Status
Not open for further replies.