• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrainer - Looking for work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm a terrainer looking for work. I'm looking to learn, and get better at terraining.

So, what i'd like to terrain are hero defense maps/survival/Modern/And Warcraft 3 style.

I only have one example of my work at the moment. It took around 10-20 minutes.

Terrain2.jpg

Please give me a link to your forums/post about your project.

My Msn Messenger is:

[email protected]

Also, if you need another example of what I can do, just ask, and I might do it.

Last, I have at least 6 hours a day free to work on the terrain.

Last edited:
Level 6
You can join us at www.smilestudio.webs.com. I'll have to ask you to make a couple more terrains before I can ask you to work on our project. It looks nice, but browse through the models and skins and find some custom doodads. They aren't large (filesize) and really improve any terrain. I'd really like to see some HQ stuff. Until then you are welcome to contribute ideas and chat.

Qab

Qab

Level 5
I desperately need a Terrainer for my new map (link attached). The terrain I need is Warcraft 3 style, forests and a bit of civilization (like a farm) everyonce in awhile maybe. Feel free to edit the terrain I already have.
I'll give you +REP if you help.

Attachments

• Battle for the village v.1b.w3x
    78.9 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.