• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrainer Wanted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Terrainer Wanted for Spawn Based Strategy Map

Hello, I am looking for a terrain-er for a map I've made that is in its Alpha Stages. Its my first map (and my only planned one), so I have little to no terraining experience.

The map is called Battle for Icecrown (B4IC), it is a spawn based strategy map based off Wrath of the Lich King Icecrown Zone. A more detailed description can be found here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/battle-icecrown-243378/.

Currently, the terrain is very bland and uninteresting, which apparently is driving some people off. I would love if someone would be willing to tackle the project and give it a nice good shine. A copy of the map can be downloaded from the above linked thread to look over the terrain.

If interested, could you please list other projects you have worked on, not for proof of skill, but for proof of trustworthiness with handling a map.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.