• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

TES4 Oblivion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Yeah, I also mod Oblivion and its expansions.

But I'm more of a "bug buster", when I see unusual or unwanted events in the game, I trace the bugs and try to fix them. So I can play Oblivion more reliably.

I also do other things than just busting bugs. Like including Mehrunes Razor in the list for Martin to use as a Daedric Artifact for the ritual (To Mankar Camoran's Paradise, of course.).

And I wish I could create my own quests, but I can't imitate all of the actors' voices to do the chit-chat dialogues, and much less doing landscaping and stuff...

Level 15
They need to come up with a global programming language that all games use, it would make things soo much easier, not having to learn a new language for every game you want to mod.

Anyway, I do some modding, although I've never released any of my stuff.

~Deathcom3s

Level 8
They need to come up with a global programming language that all games use, it would make things soo much easier, not having to learn a new language for every game you want to mod.

Anyway, I do some modding, although I've never released any of my stuff.

~Deathcom3s
Firstly, a global language can't address unique requirements of different games. Secondly, global language means that you have people ripping off code from your game and other games, stitching it all together and releasing it as a whole new game. So a global language is a bad idea. I am not into modding this game yet, BTW.
You see I only acquired it recently and I give you my word that the only things that really really need fixing are animations. I mean, the character does not even extend a hand to open or shut the door. And while in mid air during jumping it is just static! Such things just have to be fixed.
P.S. I haven't patched my game yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.