• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Test and Suggest - RPG Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hey, I've been slowly working on and adding to my little collection of systems for an SRPG game and I've run out of ideas.
Before I go through everything and re-create/optimize them somehow I'd like some people to go through and test the systems and hopefully find all the bugs that I couldn't while testing.
I will probably be uploading this map to the spells section eventually.

If you have any suggestions on ways to improve the triggers, ideas for more systems, or anything else I'd like to hear them.

The below videos are of me testing the systems. They will help if you cant figure out the triggers.

*You have no permission at all to use these systems until they are uploaded to the hive.*

Attachments

• RPG Test.w3x
    122.9 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.