• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Test my campain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Can anyone test my map and tell me what i need to change and bugs that are in my map? Any help is greatly appreciated :)
My map is here:
Story of Nazgrel - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com
THX!:grin:

O srry, wrong file... >.< Heres the real one
http://epicwar.com/maps/91847/
o yeah Nazgrel is one of the names of the farseer so i used it, also in wow i belive he was a shaman thx! also i think the quality of the quests get a little better but then worse since i got bored :)

Last edited:
Level 15
I'm gonna give it a shot

EDIT: Tested it. I couldn't even complete the first quest, as i couldn't find a bridge to get to the second island... (using cheats, ehum)
LOTS of bugs, im gonna say em. Can't say i can do too much better but still ;
-Cinematics. bit laggy, and odd when the cameras changed over time from normal gameplay, odd. Also the optional quest was.... easy, as the orcs weren't attacking, they froze after the cinematic.
-I dunno if this is supposed to follow real wc3 lore, but this didn't. Nazgrel is in fact a Raider (unit), not a Far Seer, and he is for sure not the Warchief, for that is Thrall. And can you really find Voidwalker creeps in the Barrens? And why do the orcs do as they do, i thought Thrall united them? Oo
-Terrain wasn't too epic and the height variations were just too big some times.
-Dialogues was pretty bad aswell. My english isn't great either, but you have to work harder on those.

Well really you have to work muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch harder on this, right now it ain't worth playing, sry :S
But some good things.... Cool triggers back and forth i must say, hehe :D kinda light but nothing you see too often :D

EDIT2: Hehe, better version ^^ still some things yo point out though, will write it while testing (I still mean what i said before though):

-The Warlock orcs are still frozen after cinematic (they do attack, but animations are none). To change this use the trigger "Animation - Reset unit animations"
-When you get to the first Orc Village and the cinematic about demon attack starts, you can still be attacked by creeps... And this happens more than one time ^^
-I lol'ed at the "Tower Defence" :D Kind of funny thought to implent it, but no, it wasn't fun, it was too easy and very buggy. For example, the mobs never ran to attack the Fortresss (I think they were suppused to) instead they went to a Region close to the Fortress and then started attacking the other units.
-On the TD... I tried blocking the entrance with towers.... well, the creeps just went back and then came again, without doing anything^^ so this can easily be cheated through.
-Nazgrel the Far Seer dissapeared during this event aswell ^^ think it was supposed to, but it was odd when he stood in the water gaining level ;)
- When i had completed the Defend the Base quest, it started sapmming that i had completed it several times ^^
-After this i had no idea what to do... I tried go there, buy that, chnage that, kill that everything but i didn't find a way :'(

Well, i think you should test this yourself and correct the bugs ^^
GL

Last edited:
Level 15
thx i'll get on that! :) +rep
o yeah by any chance did you get farther than the td?
if you didn't right across the 2nd bridge that you fixed there is a goblin that gives you your next quest.

I think i did go that way, didn't find a goblin though o_O
Dunno if i did point that out, but you should work a bit more on waypoints on the map. Sometimes i didn't have a clue where to go and it ended up with me going the opposite direction, wasting time :wink:

Level 1
You should take out the original links. It will be confusing which one is the correct one. See the bugs. I am starting to think that maybe I downloaded incorrect file. If it is correct I will test further.

>Instead of mentioning Shaman 1 & Shaman 2 you could have used names. It would have looked better.
>The shaman that comes to me is of blue color firstly & then turns to red.
>The water area near the base is looking weird. I can see the land beneath it clearly if I scroll down.
>When the quest Investigation's cinematic started I was fighting 1 rozamare scout. It continued even during the cinematic.
>The terrain at the cinematic of the peon & the three warlocks is bit too hilly.
>The quest Investigation's description does not update when I discover the warlocks. The quest updates.
>You have placed the pig farms in order. It does not look natural. Symmetry in the buildings is not a feature in the blizzard like campaign.
>The centaurs which you had placed for the troll assistance were placed in such a way that my shaman were able to kill the khan while we were towards the troll site.

Status
Not open for further replies.