• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[TEXTURE] Retextured Egg as a Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
[Texture] Egg Sack Retexture - Heart

Hey I wonder if anyone could do me a re textured version of the Egg Sack <Variation 2> Model with veins etc to look like a Heart?
I'd like it to be quite high-resolution as I plan on using the model at 3 - 4 times it's normal size.
Thanks alot in advance, and here's a reference picture as to the model I'm on about;

eggsampleeu0.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Do not double post, and be more patient. Just because someone doesn't respond within 3 hours doesn't mean nobody will help you, this is a forum, not a goddamn instant messenger.

Level 26
Is it honestly that important to have a heart skin? From observation of an egg sack, IMO all you need to do is tint it 255000000, ie, red. Perhaps a little darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.