• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Thanks to anyone who replies! (even if it's to say no)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Need help +rep

My main hope was a possessed knight named Angelo (sort of thin but with a lot of muscle, blueish-normal skin, black full-plate armor along with black cape, short styled white hair [not sickly white like Arthas' had gone, Angelo had silver hair before]) wielding a giant sword just a bit bigger than himself with runes on it (it's called Demon's Bane [ironic, no?] if you want to go that route). Thanks!

Maybe even have him before He got possessed in silver armor, blue cape, completely normal skin, the hair styled the same except silver, and the same sword? Again, thanks!

As for spells, it's mainly things I wasn't sure if I could do them in object editor or not, so just pointing me if I can? Anyways, one was an avatar that randomly spawns a few dark portals. A spell that has the character jump to a random point in a circle around where they had been before dashing forward and damaging any enemies in the path, and repeating the process a few times.

I can understand if you don't want to help me, I would still like to be told if you won't do it. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Level 9
Hey.
I will revive this thread so other can help.
And pls dont spam use EDIT button instead,ok?

Thanks,
:spell_breaker:The_Grapist:spell_breaker:

NOTE:I can only help you as i can and know.

Level 2
Ah, sorry about that. I'll remember that little rule.

I have used the search function, and sadly I didn't see anything closer than an unmounted evil-Arthas (which I could use, but it just feels so wrong... not to mention doesn't look like him, but I would have to deal if no one wants to help).

Also reason 3 pretty much nailed my dilemma. I actually tried to find a good program so I wouldn't have to rely on someone else... it didn't end well.:sad:

Almost forgot to say: Thanks for replying!

Status
Not open for further replies.