• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The apology to Elenai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize I've gone a bit over the edge with all the "Elenai is a pedo" thing, and that he doesn't like to be introduced "as such" to new users. While all I meant was to make a prank at Elenai, I still think he got it a bit too serious, and although he didn't mean to ban me, the permanent infraction helped it. So, I apologize for writing what I did, though most of it is "what most people at THW know", it's quite understandable you don't want to be lebeled as what people think you are. Well, we're all weirdos, including myself, so I guess we'll have to carry on with each other :p

Level 34
I realize I've gone a bit over the edge with all the "Elenai is a pedo" thing, and that he doesn't like to be introduced "as such" to new users. While all I meant was to make a prank at Elenai, I still think he got it a bit too serious, and although he didn't mean to ban me, the permanent infraction helped it. So, I apologize for writing what I did, though most of it is "what most people at THW know", it's quite understandable you don't want to be lebeled as what people think you are. Well, we're all weirdos, including myself, so I guess we'll have to carry on with each other :p
Not the most sincere apology ever, but it works.

Level 13
I'm subscribing to this thread just because of the trolling/flaming potential it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.