• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've recieved an idea on this project from a friend that said he would like to see a map based on this game. I'm in search for a couple people that have MSN messenger and are willing to contribute to this idea. They also need to have some knowledge of the actual game itself. Right now I am looking for:
- Terrainers
- Quest Makers
- Town Creaters
- Trigger editors
I can do hero editing, races, and the storyline. so please if anyone wants to help just post. Please include your MSN messenger address and I will add you to my list ASAP.
My msn address is: [email protected]

Level 25
There are very few GOOD remakes of other games. I doubt that this will be one of them for a simple factor that even if the gameplay is good, the graphics are no match for Oblivion, and graphics is the main attraction!
~Craka_J
PS: My 700th post w00t

Level 3
It's a good game jsut wish it was mroe fast paced really i don't know is this will suceed either but I'm just trying to get my name on alot of stuff and I don't have msn messenger address if you want to talk to me pm me on here or something

Level 25
I don't value graphics more than gameplay, but graphics these days certainly plays a role with gameplay now. For example: Condemned: Criminal Origins is a very good example of how graphics can play a huge part with gameplay. Oblivion's graphics are good and play a bit of a role with the gameplay as well (makes it more interesting and entertaining) but if you think of it, I'd rather pay fourty bucks for Oblivion than play a cartoonized version which may not be as fun or accurately made to look close to Oblivion.
~Craka_J

Level 9
But hes gonna make Morrowind, it has less graphics, but is better then oblivion in my opinion.

For the terrain, if im allowed to help abit i will reinstall morrowind soon and begin terraining after im done with the new ultimate terraining map. what models i must use is your choice then

Level 8
I say goodluck and i mean that with ALL my heart because the game is gona be INSANELY hard to make. Most likely you will fail but have fun making it, also I would rather play halo then mario party on the n64 cuz the graphics are just horrible

Level 20
This is impossible. You can't possibly fit the WHOLE morrowind world into one wc3 map... else you would have the ghostgate like a 10 seconds walk from Seyda Neen xD. If you're planning on making this almost possible, I'd suggest you make it a single-player RPG sort of campaign with many sub-maps that transition as you enter different zones.

Level 9
This is impossible. You can't possibly fit the WHOLE morrowind world into one wc3 map... else you would have the ghostgate like a 10 seconds walk from Seyda Neen xD. If you're planning on making this almost possible, I'd suggest you make it a single-player RPG sort of campaign with many sub-maps that transition as you enter different zones.

You really thought we were gonna put it in one map? (if this whole project will start off)

But i still need a HUUGe amount of new models (some of them could be replaced with existing ones)

Level 4
i have morrowind, but i'll play this cause it'll be funny as hell. i suggest 1000+ submaps, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.