• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The hardest Ridle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
How the hell do you even do it, I can't even get level 2

It says put the solution in the address bar, but I did and nothing happened.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
lvl 10 which is where im stuck. . .
I know it is something to do with TAGs and it says what is a TAG and a TAG can be manythings as wikipedia demonstraights.
But I can not solve it. . .

It must be some kind of programming tag. . .
That lowers it to about 15000 answers. . .

edited the link. . .

Last edited:
Level 27
'The best have ppl have -rep,the most shitheads have +rep'
lets all give The Wand Mirror +rep then

That line is just so fucking true,i mean im trying to act good aye? well look they gave me -rep again ... you are all just fucking crazy .. giving the power in the hands of little kids :p

Anyways i dont get the fuck of this riddle.. level 0 is still my record?

Level 7
Wow I went to the forums for level 10 (The pax the riddler forums) and they said:

"Use the Force"

Wtf?

Last edited:
Level 18
Wow I went to the forums for level 10 (The pax the riddler forums) and they said:

"Use the Force"

Wtf?

Seriously, level 10 = easy. Code tags, html tags, look at the friggin source code. Compare it to other source codes.

-*meow*

My hint in an earlier post which you obviously did not read pretty much gives you level 10.

-*meow*

Level 8
solitude.jpg

I've lost my flare for this game :eekani:

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.