• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Lich King Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This game is in the time period after Arthas merges with Ner'Zhul, using General Frank's Arthas-Ner'Zhul mod which is very good, He hosts a deathmatch of heroes, To see everyone that wants to defeat him die in battle.

Contents
Objective of the Game
The Current Heroes
Hero Stats
Current Spells
Spell Effects
Special Thanks
What I Need
Conclusion

Game Objectives
The object of this game is to get 50 team points/kills and level up.
What you're really going for is to kill the Lich King himself, When your team wins the game you will see everyone appear in the arena with the Lich King, then battle him.

The Current Heroes

The Avenger
The Avenger is a Blood Elf that traveled from his destroyed homeland to kill the Lich King, and work his way to the end of the Scourge, through vigorous training and a undying hope he doesn't give up.

Golden Knight
The Golden Knight is a paladin from Stormwind, that made his life goal to train in the ways of the Light to come, and destroy the Lich King sending him to his proper place.

Murderer
The Murderer is a slave of the Scourge that was given the chance to participate in the Lich King Games, only having a dagger to play with in his cold, lifeless dungeon that he was forced to sit in for many years he is prepared to get back at the Lich King.

Nether Being
The Nether Being is a Nether Warlord that came in from a nearby Portal, finding himself trapped in the Northrend territory he is forced to fight.

Burning Warrior
The Burning Warrior was one of the Forsaken, With the same goal as the Dark Ranger, Sylvanus, he is fighting in the deathmatch with all the others.

Royal Guard
A Naga that washed up on shore, being swept away in the currents from his people, awakens in a dark cell with guards standing in front of it.

Shieldbreaker
The Shieldbreaker is a common hero, a Dwarf from Ironforge that wished to fight along with the others.

Ancient Protecter
The Ancient Protecter is one of the many Night Elf beings that came to take part in the games, with the powers of nature this tree is ready to kill.

LAMPxLIGHT
Hero designed by doomxrogue.

Hero Stats
In this game i'm trying to be very realistic with the starting stats, making each hero equal.
If you think something here should be changed, please feel free to post it or PM me with your idea.
The Avenger
Agility: 12
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Golden Knight
Agility: 8
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Murderer
Agility: 10
Strength: 8
Nether Being
Agility: 7
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 11
Burning Warrior
Agility: 8
Strength: 10
Royal Guard
Agility: 6
Strength: 11
Intelligence: 9
Shieldbreaker
Agility: 5
Ancient Protecter
Agility: 6
Current Spells

The Avenger
Transparent Mind - Root: Windwalk
Training - Root: Endurance Aura
Critical Strike (He's an agi hero but you can't evade well in heavy armor.)
Undying Spirit - Root: Reincarnation

Golden Knight
Life Aura - Root: Unholy Aura
Chain Smite - Root: Chain Lightning with Healing Wave sfx.
Holy Aura - Root: Devotion Aura.
Shining Soul - Root: Avatar

Murderer
Frenzy
Knives - Currently Bugged, Still fixing.
Evasion
Soul Steal - Root: Life Drain

Nether Being
Nether Shield - Root: Mana Shield (Might change to Frost Armor)
Fear - Root: Howl Of Terror
Summoning - Root: Dark Portal (But less rigged)
Meteo - Root: Inferno (Yes i know it's the name of Sephiroths Ult.)

Burning Knight
Eternal Fire - Root: Breath Of Fire
Living Flame - Root: Immolation
Burning Soul - Root: Unholy Aura
Meltdown - Root: Kaboom! With a Nuke SFX.

Royal Guard
Tital Wave - Root: Crushing Wave
Cold Water - Root: Frost Armor
Crushing Strike - Root: Cripple
Evolution - Root: Attribute Bonus

Shieldbreaker
Thunder Clap
Bash
Heavy Armor - Root: Dev. Aura
Skills of the Adventurer - Root: Attribute Bonus

Ancient Protecter
Entangling Roots
Force of Nature
Thorns Aura
Hardened Skin

Spell Effects
The effects of some of the heros spells.
This section is still being worked on, Please wait

Special Thanks
My special thanks goes to:
General Frank for the Ner'Zhul model.
Various Artists for the hero models.
My friends on WC3 for encouraging me.
Anyone that wants to help or encourage this project.

What I Need
I need a terrainer for the Arena itself Recruited: Yes - Lightskin
I need a triggerer for the Leaderboard and other things Recruited: Yes - Endel4
Lastly, i need the encouragement to get through this project.

Conclusion
I believe this game will be something for everyone to enjoy, and those who help will get it there. I hope this project is interesting for you, and that you would want to play it.
I should have the beta released once some of the terrain is done and i finish making the spells.

Thank you for your time and patience-
Silent World

Progress:
Terrain: 5%
Heroes: 100%
Spells: 55%
Beta: 47%

Soon going to add:
Effects of some spells

Last edited:

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Well, overall I like the story of the heroes (their origin and others). Spells...hope its nice thou. And no, triggered spell are unnecessary as long the special effect and it is unique, it wont really bored people much.

@Silent World
GJ for your map. Real looking forward for the release.

Last edited:
Level 3
Originally posted by pkw: Well, overall I like the story of the heroes (their origin and others). Spells...hope its nice thou. And no, triggered spell are unnecessary as long the special effect and it is unique, it wont really bored people much.

@Silent World
GJ for your map. Real looking forward for the release.

Thank you, i hope i get the help to complete it.

Last edited:
Level 5
I would be gald to help with triggering, but i'm mostly a modelling guy (only one i know of in warcraft that isn't japanese). I can't skin to save my life, but i have a strange way of triggering that seems to work out in the end, and takes less space then Custom/JASS scripts. I would love to help on one condition:

Help me come up with a story for this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f256/brawl-map-100167/
:spell_breaker: :)

Level 9
I do them by myself, in my own maps, but its your map, and intelligent people dont like boring spells.

And I thought you want criticsm babyboy, if you cant take criticsm then dont make maps.

Word.
If you don't want crits then don't post about your map.
And yes, if you don't have triggered spells the game is going to be lame.
Hate to break it to you but if you just use object editor spells the game is going suck.
What will your spells be. 300 damage 3 second stun? Don't think very many people will play that.
If you've played DotA, look at their spells. There are some amazing triggered spells that game.

-Bane

Level 5
So, then you're not actually a Jarhead, huh?

That's confusing. But more to the point, i'm kinda antsy waiting for the dude to terrain the map. Anyways, I can't even get on Battle.net till the weekend due to moving in, so If i could get it soon, that'd be great. Don't wanna seem pushy. Second, the story is gonna get kinda clogged if you have so many characters. They obviously can't all be of importance, so we're gonna have to "anime" some charcters, and make it seem like they're doing simething relevant but are barely seen. Once i get this mental block out of my head, I can help you and myself. However, for nw, I've decided who the final boss will be, and there will be a little camera lock of a certain degree to make the fight VERY much more like an FF Final Boss and less like WarCraft.

Level 5
i've been talking about my map, Pizza. This map is the kind that explains itself without a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.