• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Nightmare Custom Campaign Looking for a Co-Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a co-creator for my custom campaign The Nightmare.

The story takes place a few years after the events of the Frozen Throne and shows the first encounter with the emerald nightmare and how it affects the night elves. The story will be split into different acts and you will get to experience a different point of view in each act.

Lethon (1).jpg

GreenDragonBuildings2.jpg

Malfurion.jpg

EmeraldNightmare.jpg

The campaign will be fully voiced and will use a lot of custom assets.

What do I need?
I need someone with an unbridled passion for warcraft and the confidence that you can help make a very cool Warcraft 3 campaign.

You will be:
  • Responsible for quest implementation
  • Making sure gameplay is great, exciting and balanced
  • Helping with terraining
And other stuff if you are interested that might include model assets, story/script, voice acting and more.

Sounds interesting? Message me at here at hive or Malmgrev#0917 at discord.

Hope to hear from you soon and best regards,

Malmgrev

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.