• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Siege if Tsarevets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
tsot.jpg

After playing many Troy and Helm's Deep maps I decided they are too simple. I know simple maps are more playable but I started making a new kind of siege map.

The Siege of Tsarevets

In this map you'll play as a bulgarian bolyar (defender) or ottoman general (attacker). Instead of just training hundreds of units and sending them to the enemy here you'll have to think. Use the weaknesses of your enemy as your advantages. You won't directly control your army but instead you'll give orders to the captains and they will command the army. To capture the fortress the ottomans may use the common ladders and direct assaults and also some new sneaky tactics. You may try searching for the old forgotten secret passage or just poison the water supplies. Why not bribe the guards to open the gates for you. These and many more features will be included in the final release.

The map is for now in the very beginning of its creation but I hope I finish that one.

Comments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.