• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Thw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
:pal:The Hive Workshop:pal:
:spell_breaker: :spell_breaker:

Type
:Campaign

Story
:SIP(Still In Progress)

Possible Characters:
GF(General_Frank)
MasterHaosis
Ralle
Wallshadow
PurplePoot
Squiggy
zombie2279
Pyritie
Gilles
Dan van Ohllus
Eccho
Frostwhisper
~Void~
redmarine
Slaydon
CloudWolf
Misha
WILLTHEALLMIGHTY
HINDYhat
brad.dude03
Belgarath
Mecheon
Rao Dao Zao
Hakeem
redscores
DevineArmy
Hawkwing
FamousPker49
communist_orc
HappyTauren
Ash
Ghan_04
LIOneSS
Craka_J
skrab
Traxamillion
Mr.Goblin
leet.firefox
Archian
Dr Super Good
DrOOd
Elenai
HappyCockroach
Huurka
ragingspeedhorn
Illidan(Evil)X
Velm
TheDivineBoss
Xarwin
Zerox
RED BARON
Lord_T
oh_snap

AND MANY MORE

Any suggestion or comment is welcomed!

Level 13
ya 1 thing about maps like this they never work 1 reason i found when i was looking at topics like these there arnt good models to fit som1 or they want custom 1's for a person

Level 9
Haha, thats a lot of characters for a map XD, L2love is right though
If you do make it you should make it kinda like dota ;)

Level 13
lol y dota also if u make it like a rpg its probably gonna fail because always its hard 2 deiced a final boss for a game like this and villains and crap so don't do a rpg

Last edited:
Level 9
lol y dota also if u make it like a rpg its probably gonna fail because always its hard 2 deiced a final boss for a game like this and villains and crap so don't do a rpg

Idk, just an idea :) cause a hive workshop rpg wouldent work.

Level 9
If the hive was better known around the world I would say it's a good idea. But nobody knows who (for example) Purplepoot is except us.
Unless we start making POPULAR maps, this site will remain a closed and relatively small community in the universe of the internet.
We could conquer Battle.net with our superior knowledge of the editor, and we keep making maps for ourselves goddamnit!

Level 9
If the hive was better known around the world I would say it's a good idea. But nobody knows who (for example) Purplepoot is except us.
Unless we start making POPULAR maps, this site will remain a closed and relatively small community in the universe of the internet.
We could conquer Battle.net with our superior knowledge of the editor, and we keep making maps for ourselves goddamnit!

Very true!!! i like the idea of taking over battle net :D

Level 13
This will not work. As the other many games/maps/campaigns/pictures(?)/ect/other crap featuring the hive most "notable" members.

Level 26
Why they never seem to work is because no one ever has the willpower to finish one, and because the people usually making them have very limited knowledge of the Hive in the first place.

Level 7
Everything can be finished! Just believe in yourself.
BTW, is your PC from 1950 since it isen't awesome enough? Just paint it green and make pink smilies all over it, then its awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.