• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tomes dont dissapear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
A while ago I noticed that when a tome is picked up it does not disappear, it shrinks and becomes really small, but if you zoom in and look carefully you can still see it there.
I am pretty certain that in a map where you use a lot of tomes this will cause lag so is there a way to fix this?

Level 14
Untick the option on the item stating it activates when aquired. Then when you have it in your inventory just click the tome to consume it. I don't think it leaves a tiny copy of itself on the ground that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.