• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tornado and Windwalk help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me with how to edit these a bit first of with windwalk is there a way that i could make it so when i hit windwalk i could get the speed increase and make the next hit do extra damage but not leave combat if in combat or go invisable?

As for tornado how can i edit this spells damage??? I see that it has the data summoned where it has tornado selected, so i figured to make a custom tornado character but tornado isnt there when going to make a custom char.

Any help would be greatly apreciated :D

Level 2
o yeah sorry what i mean by that is that it wont just make you go invisable and stop attacking instead if you are attacking someone it will make your next hit do the bonus damage

Status
Not open for further replies.