• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Translation Request 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there.

I have been making my campaign now over a year now. I have already released bunch of alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that my english is bad so here I am: Translation Request 19. I have few texts and if you even can translate one text I would be grateful. I would like you to make these texts to be without any grammar errors, make them very funny and entertaining.

Translation request 18 failed, and I would really to like this to be done within a week. I will release new version of the campaign in 1-2 and I really need these texts. If you can help me, I will give you some rep in here and credits will be added in the campaign. Thanks beforehand.

It's always nice to introduce myself... My name is... *hic*... My name is... *hic*... Drunk... *hic*... I know that your next question is why my name is Drunk... *hic*... I'm drunk because others calls me like that. Why? Because I always drink alcohol... *hic*... Alcohol is the best thing in this world!

You want the red key? That's perhaps the easiest to find... *hic*... But there are those powerful creatures nearby... *hic*... Executioners... *hic*... If you see one, run... *hic*... Run so fast you can... *hic*... Run, run and run... *hic*... About the red key. You should find it middle of this whole place.

I just saw it few days ago! Hell yeah... *hic*... When I was still working here my job was to throw all garbage to ghouls... *hic*... I mean ghouls that lives in southeast rooms... There I saw the blue key! In a room where the ghouls are... *hic*

I'm little embaransed to tell you this but... I tried to take it. But then one ghoul bite me on my dick... *hic*... And after that I run away fast as I could and I never came back... *hic*... What a horrible ghoul! Biting dicks are lame.

Yellow... *hic*... Let me think... *hic*... I was today morning at the market buying some more alcohol... Of course for me! After shopping I went to piss in next room. But guess what!? I was pissing on the yellow key! I wonder why I didn't pick it up?

Ooh... *hic*... Ooh... *hic* Aah... *hic*... Now I remember! Because it smelled like piss!

This is a tough one... *hic*... A tough one... *hic*... It have to be somewhere west side... Because I have never seen it in east side! I'm so wise, I know it... *hic*... By the way... *hic*... I think I heard a rumor that a skeleton might have it. Skeleton! Think... Those brainless bone guys!

White key, uuh... *hic*... White always reminds me of... Why the hell I should tell you!? It's my own secret... Orgasm! Ups, now I told you that. About the key... I think... *hic*... Why I always think? Whatever! It has to be in the other side! This side is so boring! Every that is important is in the other side... *hic*

I know where it is! I know where it is... I know who has it! I know who has it... *hic*... The general called Anarxis... *hic*... I even know the color of the gate where he is behind! Teal... Did you heard it!? Teal... Teal! But the question is... *hic* Behind what teal gate? *hic*

The purple key is the most precious key... *hic*... Or so I have heard... *hic*... Only the master of this whole place can have that key... *hic*... It's a law of this place... Or at least so I have heard.

I think you can't have it... Until you are going to kill the master of this place... *hic*... Which I don't recommend... *hic*

Did you... *hic*... Did you say master key!? It gives me an orgasm, sorry! I have always wanted to have that key, because it opens all gates! Please say that word again, it makes me horny!

Master key... Ahh! Master key... Ohh! So... So sexy word! Hah... I'm drunk! *hic*

Status
Not open for further replies.