• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tree - Model / Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Does anyone know how to change the model of a tree? It happens that it unloads a tree model of the hive but when I charge it in the game it is not seen. It is seen in the minimap and if I use the same model for something that is not a tree it is also seen, but it does not appear as a destructible tree, it is the only case in which the downloaded model is not seen

Level 11
I think you need to change the number of variations of the tree (in the object editor, in the Art - Model File - Variations field). Set it to 1 and it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.