• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once requested a Gold mine replica
Now, I would like to have a Lumber Harvesting Replica
can someone make it for me?

Deeper Explanation:
->There should be a Multiboard with "Wood" on the left and "(amount of it)" to the right
->everytime the harvester returns the "lumber replica", the multiboard will increase (10 per trip)
->Everything else should be like Lumber Harvesting
->If possible, there would appear floating text labeling how much the Wood amount increased

(the "Original Lumber Resource" will be used for another resource)

~tnx for cooperation
Gwafu

Level 8
too busy to do it meself atm, but if someone else wants to you should be able to just subtract lumber as they return it from the player (amount, 10/7/5, based on food used to recognize the game's upkeep) and add the same amount to the leaderboard... If that helps anyone who was considering doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.