• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Troll Berserker hero model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
i was making a map on world editor and i wanted to make hero with troll berserker model.but i created a hero and did-unit model-troll headhunter/troll berserker but ingame it had the model of troll headhunter.can anyone help me with that how to make hero with troll berserker model HELLLP??

Level 5
Change Required Animation Names, Required Bone Names and the thing above to Required bone names to Alternate, and then set Model File- Extra version to The Frozen Throne

Level 4
If you have the update for the unit (update berseker) you can change the model there. If not, maybe you can trigger when you activate berseker to replace unit and then replace again when buff fades away.

Status
Not open for further replies.