• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unarmed Arthas model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Fro

Level 6
I'm sorry but I have little knowledge about modelling. I could try doing it but you can ask somebody else.

What do you need to fix the portrait.

244677-albums8458-picture104716.bmp

well let us say an auto portrait

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

why not just using the default arthas portrait?

Level 19
You could extract the default arthas portrait. Then use the name of the moden and add portrait in the end. You could see other models with separate portrait files. Though I'm not sure if it will work.

Edit: Depends on him. I cannot add portrait inside a model.

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 27
and more problem is.
"i can't open model editors, and i don't know how to fix it"
You mean Magos Model Editor?
I had this problem too, if it says that you need d3dx9_35.dll or something like that, copy the name, search it on google "download d3dx9_35", download the dll, put the dll in the same folder with the model editor, well for default, your Warcraft III folder.

Level 19
You should just override the default model in the imports manager (set the import's path to the path of the original model).
I think Arthas & Arthas with sword are considered 2 different models (2 different paths), so unless you need all 3 of them in the map, this should be the best solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.