• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Undead Infestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have a cool idea for a game, you know all those zombie games where your charatcer automatically shoots. Well i was thinking of making a game where to shoot you have like a spell such as in some snipers games or that elimination tournament. Instead of just watching your guy shoot the zombies you have to aim. This game will be multiplayer, everybody will control one main marine and two additional soldiers. You can give a command such as you cast "take cover" with you main marine and i will make a trigger that will pick every unit of type Barricade within 600 range of each of your soldiers (not your main marine) and will order them to stand behind it. Other commands will be like cover me etc... I will put in my own custom sounds so you really communicate. (i will make all the crates and things to get behind an invulnerable unit with the classification of (Barricade)

All this is just an idea. Mabye just a single player game.

PS: could some1 email me the Lost Temple melee map

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.