• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit Request Please !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi to whoevers reading this, my request is rather quite simple. May i have a hero unit that has no weapon, only leather type armour and has bulky gloves. The unit MUST be Female since there is no unit wielding gloves and leather armour that is female. Please i will add rep and the most highest reward of all. My gratitude.

:grin: :grin:

Level 32
Woops! Well, he's on right now and I sent him a VM. If he says no, I'll detach the models.
However, this is just a minor edit and I think the thread author wants to use it for his map. Nonetheless, I'll try get his permission.

lol, you caught me just as I was leaving last night. Anyways like I said back just a bit a go, you got my permission.

Level 9
THATS PERFECT !!!!!! Thx so much, my map is not ready yet but ill post a link when its done so the model can be seen in action. Im so happy that you have all been helpful. Well now listen to this song Heaven is a place on earth. Thats will get my gratitude across also +rep becuase im rich

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.