• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unprotected DotA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
First off:

MODS PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THIS FOURM!

Alright, now that that's covered, I want to say that I have an unprotected Defense of the Ancients map that my clan has. I've been bugged by like 4-6 people about them wanting this unprotected DotA. If you want it, just post up your E-Mail for me and I'll send it to you. I just don't want 20 PM's about "OMFGZ0RS S3ND M3 7H47 UNPR073C73D D0TA!1!1!1! MY 3-M41L 1S [email protected]!1!1!1!"
So... yeah... that is the kinds of E-Mails/PM's I'm getting because I showed I have an unprotected DotA in another fourm.

Note: Only people that I know I can trust or haven't seen before will get the map... I'm not giving it out to noobs who speak in leet and all that crap. I don't trust them.

Level 6
Omfg... then how am I supposed to stop people from bugging my ass about it and stop everyone from giving me E-Mails and PM's about this!? That's so gay Mecheon... please man, don't delete it. I'm really getting pissed at this crap that I get in my Inbox's.

Level 22
I'm really getting pissed at this crap that I get in my Inbox's.

Perhaps I should show you my inbox someday...and particularly some of the more "creative" messages sent by people pissed about their map/skin being deleted...then maybe you'll understand when I say that I have little to no sympathy for you in that regards...

As much as I hope DotA gets broken, so its popularity on b-net will wane, this is not the site to be the tool of that. This IS what PM's are for. *locked*
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.