• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Users From Wc3sear.ch PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Ralle doesn't have to spam as he's been with the hive the longest, he has the largest post count. It makes sense. When your from sear it's hard not to spam, not saying that mecheon does, quite the contrary in fact I have found in his posts here on the Hive, but because sear is a lot biger, there for there was just more posts for him to reply to/start yadayada.

Level 36
ah... that explains alot now... but HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET 1200 PoSTS!?!
well, thats spam (but everyone likes it and does it, so why not?)

I got 1200 posts by hanging around the community for a while, and replying to a lot of the new threads started. Like there were few I didn't reply to. Plus I could this through my entire tech class so yeah,....

Status
Not open for further replies.