• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

w3n? File type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Good day!

Hehayo here (am a new member of Hive, but not new to Warcraft (DOTA and all that)), am a big fan of Blizzard Entertainment and Warcraft, especially.

Now, I'll admit that I'm a bit ( a bit, hehe :goblin_jawdrop:) of an addict when it comes to playing any well-balanced RPG games... but not as much with Warcraft.

Anyway, concerning the file type 'w3n' .. why is it, that I can't play any of the maps when it's in w3n format unlike 'w3x' where I have no problems.

I would like to know how to play/use Warcraft (MOD) map(s) that are in 'w3n' :ogre_icwydt:, not 'w3x'.

Like, is there a specific version of Warcraft: Frozen Throne that I need. And if yes, what version and where can I get it for, um, free? :goblin_good_job:

Do I need to create a current folder? Those kinds of stuff.. upgrading, and so on.

Alright, that's it.
Take care,
-Hehayo

Level 1
Ohh.. hahaha... didn't know that. OK, thanks. THANK YOU!

--
Now, another question. TGA file types... you get those kinds of files when you take a screenshot right? Now, here's a simple question. How do I change the format from 'TGA' to 'JPG' so that I can share my screenshots with my friends. D

---
FOUND IT! Found the campaign folder... stupid thing was hidden from the normal-places-where-one-would-look!

For those who might have difficulties finding it, it MIGHT be in your 'LOGS' folder. hehehe

---
(NOTE) This is 3 messages combine into one... I was spamming and decided to edit it.

Level 1
Well, alright-- much appreciated all! Lok-ta-ro-gard! ^_^ (whatever the heck that means, :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.