• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

want to join the clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi
i want to join the clan hive. atm my name in bnet is 4G.Krieg but if its a problem that its a 4g account name i can do a new one. (i never play melee and this will stay so i m much too bad for melee)
i would be happy if i could join.

yours robi

Level 5
i also think that i m a nice guy ^^. if you test me on melee maps i ll suck.(or how is that "test" meant?)if you test me on wh40k td i wont suck. btw could you please add my other account ( i have changed to 40k_Krieg)? wbn.

Yours
Robi

P.S.How big are your feet now, dan?

Level 3
i would like to join to but when i try to enter the channel the game says its with a limitation
and all of the friends in my list are permanently offline(i guess because of my windows security blocking it)
if anyone of you knows how to turn that off please tell me.
you can also add me to the friends list if you wish to do so: "maxi1"
please help me it sucks being surounded by dota-boons and with no possibility to join some "other" people.

Status
Not open for further replies.