• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft 3 Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a terribly weird error in my Warcraft 3. When I go to Single Player and select a map, the whole game crashes for some reason. Could it be the map or the game itself? Help is very much appreciated, and if this image of the error would help you, take a look at it:

2lwoxns.jpg

Thanks.

Level 2
The map is mine.
Well, the bad thing is, when I start up warcraft 3, the last map I tested was it, and when I do click it, it somehow crashes

Last edited:
Level 26
Does it occur when the map is being selected in the list box or in the lobby of the map where you do player configurations?

If it is the first and wc3 selects it auto due to being the last map played, move the file to another path, so you can pick other maps. Maps have some information they display in these prior states like amount of players, tileset or I guess you have imported a faulty preview picture.

Level 2
When I select the map at the list box. Your suggestion helped me, now its working. Its funny that it was simple as moving the maps directory.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.