• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft III Alternate 0 (Prologue Campaign): Exodus of the Alliance

Warcraft III Alternate
193201-4d419ac6149992c5dadcc064782cc2d2.png

Prologue Campaign: Exodus of the Alliance
Alternate version of "Exodus of the Horde", with swapped races
Play the original Reign of Chaos Prologue campaign from an Alliance perspective in an alternate, non-canon reality.
Some expansion units will also be available.
All players are race-swapped, including your allies and your enemies! Some enemy races and units are custom.
Play on Warcraft 3 version
1.31.1!
Or Reforged (SD & HD)

Inspired by Brood War Alternate.
Features: All 5 Chapters are included. Includes an in-game remake of Thrall's Vision cinematic.
Dialogue changed to fit the swaps. Character names are kept the same, but their hero class is changed.
Same map concept, but with different available units as well as different enemies.
Switched tilesets. For example, Northrend is replaced by Ashenvale.

Can be played in HD graphics:

191494-5805aacaa3248894d592c1145c8efdb5.png
229200-1f05bd7fbe650c5826ead7dedd51a995.png
229201-979694021583383b9cfcf858310153fc.png
229202-4f46eeebd7cdf195bc4fd85a2039c251.png
229203-f009eaeda71671d23c28d1e6ecf07774.png
229204-2c4cf9ff926038b212f1ce4e3dc1d403.png

2023-06-25
- Campaign: Added a unique Wand of Negation icon.
- Campaign: Runes are now colored coded.
2023-06-18
- Campaign: Removed text from campaign preview.
- Campaign: Added Reforged campaign screen.
2023-04-05
- Campaign: Added voicelines for all transmissions.
2023-01-02
- Campaign: Added Alterac inventory cover to differentiate it from the Lordaeron Scourge.
2022-12-02
- Chapter 4: Improved Priest voiceline.
2022-10-09
- Chapter 1: Added 2 new hints.
- Chapter 3: Added a new voiceline.
- Chapter 5: Pre-Placed Cannon Towers replaced by Scout Towers.
- Chapter 5: Replaced the Altar of Blood SD model with one that matches the HD model.
2022-08-31
- Campaign: Control Magic upgrade now requires Keep instead of Castle.
- Chapter 5: Quests no longer get recreated upon victory.
2022-08-29
- Campaign: Added HD support.
- Chapters 3-5: Added more voicelines for Riflemen.
2022-08-17
- Campaign: Added a red Human campaign screen.
2022-08-16
- Campaign: Added a red Human HUD.
2022-08-14
- Chapter 4: Fixed starting with two heroes if the cinematic is skipped too early.
- Chapters 3-4: Added more voicelines for Thrall, Sen'Jin, Ogre Beastmistress and Priest.
2022-07-24
- Chapters 3-5: Changed Upkeep from RoC settings to TFT settings to match the other Warcraft III Alternate maps.
2022-07-23
- Campaign: Updated for Reforged.
- Campaign: Changed tent model.
- Campaign: New icon for Thrall.
- Campaign: Increased Arcane Castle damage.
- Campaign: Added more voicelines.
- Campaign: All heroes have unique names.
- Campaign: Added/changed items.
- Campaign: New soundset for Swordsman (Warcraft II Elven Archer).
- Campaign: Priests and Spellbreakers no longer reference Quel'Thalas in their soundsets.
- Chapter 1: Units no longer visible in cinematic.
- Chapter 2 : Added Call to Arms hint.
- Chapter 2: Added more enemies.
- Chapter 2: End cinematic army no longer appears out of thin air.
- Chapter 3: Victory now requires most of the base to be destroyed.
- Chapter 3: New icons for the minerals.
- Chapter 3: Mountain King starts with his ultimate ability already skilled.
- Chapter 3: Main Gold Mine gold reduced from 18000 to 5000.
- Chapter 3: Fixed Kelen's blink.
- Chapter 3: The player can now research Control Magic.
- Chapter 3: Crypt Fiends can no longer burrow.
- Chapter 3: Necromancers have Mastery Training, Skeletal Longevity and Skeletal Mastery.
- Chapter 4: Storm no longer has Wind Walk.
- Chapter 5: The player can now train Sorceresses.
2022-01-31
- Campaign: Arcane Castles no longer require Arcane Vaults.
- Chapter 5: Pre-Placed Scout Towers replaced by Cannon Towers.
- Chapter 5: The Player starts with an Arcane Vault and an additional Farm.
- Chapter 5: Nerfed Ogre Champions: They no longer have Elune's Grace, Magic Immunity and Feedback. They now have 0 armor down from 2 and 1000 HP down from 1200.
- Chapter 5: Enemy heroes no longer have aura granting items.
- Chapter 5: Lowered unit counts in most attack waves.
2021-11-26
- Campaign: New soundset for Thrall
2021-11-06
- Campaign: New icon for Sen'Jin's ultimate ability.
- Campaign: Replaced 'casted' with 'cast' in Sen'Jin's ultimate ability's tooltip.
- Campaign: Changed Swordsmen's model and skin to match the one from Colonization of Kalimdor.
2021-10-11
- Campaign: Difficulty is displayed at the beginning of each chapter
2021-07-25
- Chapter 5: Thrall now faces correctly in the intro cinematic.
2021-07-12
- Campaign: You can now type -d in any chapter to check the difficulty setting.
2021-06-30
- Campaign: You can now use -t instead of -toggle.
- Chapter 2: Peasant no longer stops mining after the bridge cinematic.
- Chapter 2: Footman no announces the defeat of the attackers.
- Chapter 3: Dig Gold Mine now mentions the fact that the ability is hidden while other units are selected. This is an engine limitation and there is nothing I can do to change this behaviour.
2021-05-29
- Campaign: The custom enemy race now has a new score screen icon.
- Chapter 4: One of the Footmen's lines is now spoken by a specific Footman. Originally there was a 33.3% chance the line was spoken by a Rifleman instead.
- Chapter 4: Another of the Footmen's lines has been unmuted and modified to fit the new races.
- Chapter 4: Last Quest now uses the correct icon for Sen'Jin.
- Chapter 5: The Witch has a new score screen icon, replacing the Mannaroth one.
- Chapter 5: The Witch has a new missile model, replacing the Naga Sea Witch arrows.
2021-05-28
- Cinematic: Infernals now spawn correctly. Infernals and the falling rocks have new void-themed models.
- Chapter 4: One of the Riflemen now correctly plays his sound when rescued.
2021-05-26
- Campaign: Created new icons for Sen'Jin and his ultimate ability.
2021-05-24
- Campaign: Added new models for Thrall and Sen'Jin
- Chapter 4: Fixed pathing.
- Chapter 4: Priest now says the correct line.
- Chapter 5: Reimplemented Last Wave Order. Fixed Loop Error in Light Blue's AI script and now there are no longer any frame drops.
2021-05-23
- Chapter 5: Removed Last Wave Order, in order to remove the frame drops. Might make the map easier.
2021-05-22
- Campaign: First Release

If you find any glitch, you should report it here. Also, you can type -toggle or -t while playing the first chapter of the campaign to lock or unlock the buttons for accessing each chapter.
You can type -d in any chapter to check the difficulty. If you don't want your difficulty to change every time you load the next map, and you are playing in the Classic client, you should check out this video:
If you are playing in the Reforged client, you need to hit "Quit" after every map. If you don't, the difficulty will reset to Normal when the next map loads.

Blizzard Entertainment - Original Campaign
Kostyarik - Maps 3-5 with Voice-Over
Magos - Model Editor
Shadow Daemon - Button Manager
SinisterX - Blood Elf buildings
Eagle XI - High Elf Spell Breaker, High Elf Blood Mage
Cavman - Female Beastmaster, Female Forest Troll Trapper
Ujimasa Hojo - Mound (Gold Mine), Castle, Arcane Sanctum, Archmage, Mountain King
chr2 - Forest Troll Watch Tower
Tamplier - OldSchool Altar Of Storms
Mythic - Void Rain
UgoUgo - ShadowInfernal
DALL·E mini - Mineral icons
Uberduck, FakeYou, ElevenLabs (11.ai) - TTS voices
HerrDave - War Tent (WotR)
Saelendious - Red Human HUD, Red Human Campaign Screen
Xetanth87 - Ballista skin, Purple High Elf Swordsman skin, Wildhammer Mountain King Icon (to match Ujimasa Hojo's Mountain King), Archmage Thrall Icon (to match Ujimasa Hojo's Bandit Archmage)

HD
Ardenaso, Dagren, VictorZ - High Elf Blood Mage
Tamplier - Wc2 Tower, Wc2 Altar of Storms, Wc2 Ogre Mound, War Tent (WotR)
Superfrycook - Tempest Chapel
BurnedSmackdown - Troll Grunts
Barorque, Tamplier, Triceron - Wc2 Elven Ballista
Barorque, ShadiHD, Tamplier, Trolldaeron - Wildhammer Captain
AetherDude13, Ardenaso - High Elf Spellbreaker
Bagysta - Female Grunt
Symphoneum - Stormwind Mage Tower
kten - Shadow Infernal
Xetanth87 - Thrall Archmage skin, Purple High Elf Swordsman skin

If I forgot your resource, tell me.

English:
Russian:

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8flW32H3ocaTlU3bf14BEw
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/J5guv3BHVc
If you want to support this project, you can help me by becoming my patron on Patreon.
Alternatively, you can donate through BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/xetanth87
Contents

W3A0: Exodus of the Alliance (Campaign)

Level 4
Simple: Copy Warcraft III to a different folder. Apply patch to the copy. Now you have both 1.26.1 and 1.31.

The latest patches have really good advantages like Widescreen, 12 more player slots, a couple of new abilities (Knight Upgrade, Undead Dagger), more possibilities for map features and since it is the last non-reforged version, it has become a standard.
i dont agree with you still reforged no have the best update in all time blizzard 1.26 sorry but this pure true i searching reforged for awhile is a the more horrendous game for me in decades blizzard just ruined the perfect game saying some improvents like you say dont transform the game in good ... is the pure true... is dat why past 2 years for 28 de january from 2020 and close to 2023 and still dont have a old version w3 classic and the right to pick in blizzard what version i want to like ( yes i say that for because a lot of maps 1.26 and 1.27 no work in new versions) i dont agree with you in dat from widescree ( WFE ADD widescreen in 1.26 , 1.27 , 1.28 ) you have flaws and still editor from 1.26 is from far the best version dat why dracolich still work dota improvement better console from horrendous reforged

Level 35
Well. I've explained this in my other campaign as well. It's meant to be a way to replay the official campaigns, but with a twist.
Ngl, this is seeming more and more appealing, and I'm very happy to have these options to play around with. Same campaign story but with different races, meaning I need to use different strategies? I'm intrigued :D

Level 13
When I first played this series on Normal difficulty a few years ago it seemed as hard as the standard campaign and I think it was for a lower Wc3 version. A lot of things have changed since then - updates, Rebirth 8, and that's why I decided to test how it is on Hard difficulty - it's much better :psmile: . The only thing missing is a better Thrall model/skin and the Senjin dwarf - the ones in Rebirth 8 are much better and new background music.

Warcraft III  Reforged Screenshot 2023.07.02 - 10.25.08.41.png Warcraft III  Reforged Screenshot 2023.07.02 - 10.30.38.66.png

From the beginning, the campaign brought me many smiles, so I continue with the other 3 parts (but I would still play them without them). Thanks for the series, the changes, and the advice on how not to reset the game difficulty.
Played on 1.31 (campaign version 2023-06-25)

Last edited:
Level 10
Pretty good. Getting interested in this idea of swapped races. Sounds simple as an idea, but it provides a different experience even though the chapters are basically the vanilla ones.