• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warden's Glaive Shard - Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what your opinions are on the newest item, Warden's Glaive Shard. Buy it from the Deceiver Shop of Goods and test it out, let me know what you think. Is it cool/lame? Is it original/unoriginal? Does it need a buff/nerf. Do you have different ideas for something that would be cooler? Does it cost too much/little?

These are the things I'd like to know. And by all means, if you have an idea that you think is better throw it out there! The reason I'm asking this is because I created it completely on my own with no feedback and put it into the game within 2 days :razz:.

Level 18
Ultimate | Purchasable

A broken shard of a Warden's glaive that radiates an eerie light.
Grants the ability to blink-strike an area, damaging nearby units
for 2 times the Hero's Agility and Strength and healing the Hero
for half of the damage dealt. Also increases attack speed by 25%
and regenerates 6 hit points per second when carried.

Hit point regeneration stacks.

Level 4
1 more question,how much does it cost?

I think AoE is too much, give it just regular blink strike with 2.5 x agi and str,remove healing effect cuz it does too much!,also i d like to suggest to remove hp regen and just add hp?dun rly think ultimates should give regen cuz at that point of the game its unneccesary,but thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.