• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warhammer 40k Space Marine with Bolter - Basic Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
WH40KSpaceMarine.jpg

Compared to...
combat.gif

I'm gonna have issues reanimating, reattaching, and reskinning this damn thing, but it will be awesome when its done.

And yes I'll add it to the models section for all of you to use =)

(Looking for help with this one if anyone's interested, must know how to attach new weapons and animate xD)

Also, how do i convert an MS3D into an MDX?

not so bad, btw i've made all the basic unit of the space marine (bolter, missile launcher, heavy plasma gun, flamethrower, sergeant)from scratch, but i decided not to make then downloadable, just because it is copyrighted (not the model itself, but the game attached to). the only one I made downlodable is the carnifex. My other tyranid models won't be available for the same reason above.

this is kinda nice, wanna see it animated and skinned btw

well since i last modeled I've taken a few graphics classes, and this was suppose to be a modification so that my skin of it would wrap correctly.

I actually have a heart for the Tau and Daemon Hunters, and I just modified this model in preparation for some DH units I planned on modeling out.

Plus if I start by modifying other models, I can learn to make them from scratch myself =/

Status
Not open for further replies.