• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wc3 1.17 Patch Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The newest patch for Warcraft III is now officially available for download. It contains many bug fixes and balance changes, but also adds a few new features and two new neutral Heroes! To download the patch, simply connect to Battle.net. Your download will begin automatically. For those who wish for an alternate method of downloading, we will post the standalone version of this patch on our FTP site as soon as it becomes available. For more information on the patch, http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr0642p

---
I hope you enoy the 2 news heros :twisted:

Level 10
NewHeros.jpg

here's the first pic of them.

Level 17
Well other than using missile art and such the 1.17 patch wasn't that much help for me on TToR, other that I had to rework stuff to get it working but oh well, fixed at least. What bothers me is that the volcano spell that Darky implemented into TToR isn't that special anymore now that blizzard started ripping off ideas.

Level 17
GreyArchon said:
Yes kids, I'm sure Blizzard actually checks these forums in order to rip off ideas for a spell as ORIGINAL as "Volcano".

:roll: . Big, fscking :roll: .

If you're so arrogant to think that blizzard doesn't bother looking at the community at then that's sad. Really sad. They've ripped stuff before and they've done it again.

Level 5
VGsatomi said:
...Sign...all my best replays invalidated...again...
-VGsatomi

That's why i don't even make replays. None of it will last longer than a few months... (and having multiple versions of WK is just a stupid idea - i don't want to have half of my hard drive to contain various warcraft versions just for a few replays.)

Oh and why the heck is that Wand of Shadowsight on that picture? That item came with the original Wk3...

And blizzards volcano looks good, but a nearly useless spell (ever the criticist...). As far as my experience goes even units with piercing attack can rip through buildings faster than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.