• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

wc3campaigns being removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I read on www.wc3campaigns that basically that site and its projects are going down the toilet, so when can we expect to be able to download the campaigns\mods that was there shouldnt it of been moved by now?? :eek:

Level 3
Draco posted news saying it was april fools joke, but now the site is down! I bet this is just another part of the joke.. EDIT: Here's what it said when i tried going there "Yep, it's over. StonedStoopid got broke and left the site, because of the amount of n00bie whiners he decided to discontinue it. Cheerz."

Status
Not open for further replies.